Welcome to my practice. I provide psychotherapy to individuals, couples and families in downtown Seattle. I work with a wide range of clients and issues, including:
- LGBTQ family planning
- Young people and adults
- Queer families including prospective parents
- Gender questioning folks and people on the transgender spectrum
- Students pursuing a career in psychotherapy and/or social work
- Non-conformists and social justice activists
- Active substance users / Harm Reduction
- Grief and loss issues
- Childhood abuse/Sexual abuse/Trauma survivors
- Anxiety and depression
- Life transition stressors
- Pregnancy and postpartum concerns
- Sibling sets
I have spent the past several years providing psychotherapy to young people who have experienced trauma and violence. I bring an understanding of how system injustice and societal oppression aggravate these injuries. I strive to be down-to-earth, attentive and compassionate and believe a strong collaboration between therapist and client can lead to deeper healing and connection. A fundamental component to my work is my continued trust and respect for clients' intuition.
Since healing is deeply personal, I am flexible in the way I practice therapy. I have extensive training in client centered, relational psychotherapy along with a variety of other therapeutic modalities. I have a Master's Degree in Feminist Clinical Psychology from New College of California, and completed post degree advanced training in Couples and Adolescent therapy at the Women's Therapy Center in Berkeley, California. I am currently licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist in the states of Washington (LF60255401) and California (MFCC# 47890) and I have several sliding scale slots available.